Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Blog- New Rival


I was recently told by a friend that Think_Pink_ has written her own blog. I was first thrilled, because writing a blog is very fun. When I visited her blog I noticed she had written so not so nice things about me and also the other workers on Gossip-Stardoll. I realize because she is new she will not be as good as us, but on her 2nd post she had a list of almost all the upcoming writers and I was shocked. Most of the writers are amazing elites on stardoll. I am quite worried and will remained quite worried. Visit Think_Pink_ blog, "Hot Shot Gossip" at hotshotgossip.blogspot.com

9 comments:

Abby said...

I love this blog! it is my favorite out of all the blogs about stardoll. i check it everyday! keep it up!

Vampire_ said...

Hello I am vampire_ and I am good fashion.cookie friend.I asked her about that blog and she said she didn't got any invite :D
She says they are dumbs ;p

Anonymous said...

I don't like Hot Shot Something blog. Its just nasty. 1 thing's for sure, I'll always love Gossip-stardoll !!!

-Cooldude said...

Wow :O
Great investigating Cecily :)
I think that MAYBE, she/he is jealous..Lol

arna-rut said...

haha,i mailed those elites she wanted as writers, the biggest elite/model-selena said she wouldnt join. high 5 for us (:

Anonymous said...

I got that girl to take it down, look in think_pink_'s guestbook!

Anonymous said...

You know what's funny?
She deleted that post about you guys...

Anonymous said...

she got covergirl yeseterday! UGH

Anonymous said...

The list is only of people she's asked to be writers- they haven't actually accepted yet. Somehow, I don't think any of them will accept 1) because it would give them a bad image if they wrote for a blog owned by a girl that's that obsessed with elites (otherwise, why would she only ask the elite to write for her?) and 2) because it would also give them a bad image to write for a girl that sounds so up herself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...