Friday, February 13, 2009

LE chain and pendant



Okay, a lot of people have been asking me where I got my LE chain and pendant. Everyone who bought something in the last collection of LE got them.

If you didn't buy anything (like me) you can still ghet them. Search through the interior StarBazaar.

It will take a while, and you won't find them cheap, but these are going to be quite rare, from what I can see.



In fact, people are already deciding to charge $500 for theirs! So, put in a bit of elbow grease now and search throught StarBazaar, before people decide to take them back and sell them for more!


Here's what you're looking for:

The chain isn't too hard to find, but the pendant will prove to be a bit trickier.

I think the chain and pendant is a great idea. There is going to be a new charm with every collecton of LE (yay!). Another great idea from Stardoll!


5 comments:

Lisa (Star-Shop) said...

They're gorgeous!
Especially the pendant, I found a pendant in StarBazaar for only 35 or something but i couldn't buy it as I didn't have enough money at the time! :(

Oh yeah please check out my brand new blog and if you like it please become a follower! Thanks!
http://thestardollstyle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

me too i saw somebody selling the pendant for 20sd

Anonymous said...

Thats weird i just bought some LE shoes and i didnt get nayting!?!?!?!

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

luvin it again!

_funnyprincess_ said...

I love it, but the pendant it's hard to find! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...