Monday, May 25, 2009

Advertisements



The advertisements were really great, but I never have time to update them, so I'm going to stop doing them. Sorry :( 

I will put up a link list of some great blogs though, so you can still find news if there's nothing happening here!

If you really wanted to use your advertisement, Jenna (aka emorox4eva) does advertising on her blog HotBuysBazaar - and she manages it a lot better than I do!


Oh, and I don't know what's happened to Medoll-Mania, but I've contacted Blogger about it, so hopefully it will be up and running again soon!



P.S. I've seen a few entries for the Vivienne Tam and Elle competitions, and they're amazing! Good job everyone!

If you have entered either competition, make sure you are a follower of Gossip-Stardoll - your entry won't be counted if you're not a follower.

15 comments:

lipgloss_babe91 said...

:( aww thats to bad i would have totally liked to advertise here but anywhoo i have one on hotbuysbazaar i proper slaved over that advertisment lol
I was going to enter those comps but ive already bought from both stores and i think its probs better to leave it for someone who needs it :P

P.S am i behind times? i have no idea what medoll mania is :S x

disco_2 said...

it must b a real hassel, i understand =P
but i still like ur blog a lot! =)

rosie333. said...

Yes, I recommend for adverts you go to HotbuysBazaar. It's a shame you don't have much time anymore but blogging is hard!

Graphic-Design aka Tom said...

Ad's are kinda tricky anyways because blogs change so much blink an eye and one your advertising for died. ):

Graphic-Design aka Tom said...

Ad's are kinda tricky anyways because blogs change so much blink an eye and one your advertising for died. ):

sahar-star said...

I never radvertised anything here, no problem Fiona I'm sure our readers can live without it! :]

Daisy April Smith said...

Cool!
I can't wait for medoll mania to get back :)
I have lots of make-overs to post!
xx

AnnA-twilighter said...

Yeah I expect they are hard to handle.. But oh well!!
x

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

I have recently found out how to do a screen print on a mac so I am so excited! I am joining all these new contests!

_funnyprincess_ said...

I saw some entries in your contest and they're great. I'm joining all the contests, but it's gonna be very hard to win, there are lots of creative people in stardoll! ^^

fantasmeni said...

Too bad for the advertisements because I thought that gossip-stardoll, apart from being one of the best blogs dedicated to stardoll, was also a good source of other similar blogs...

On the other hand, I prefer more posts than updated advertisment ;)
Kepp on going :D

Laura626 said...

I like that you've added better widgets to this blog anyway.
=]

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

i wondered why there were no more of those pics on the side of ur blog lol i liked them a bit they were interesting and some were funny lol

rosie333. said...

I think you made the right decision. The blog looks cleaner and neater without the ads. maybe you could have a separate page for ads.

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

i agree with rosie333, i like the google ads lol imvu and free laser eye surgery?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...