Thursday, June 18, 2009

Free Dress




Most of you have probably noticed this dress in Starplaza already.


It's the winning design in a competition, that's now available for free in Starplaza for everyone to buy.. but who designed it? If I designed that dress, I'd be pretty annoyed that Stardoll haven't put my name on the tag, or even announced the winner in the magazine...

Update: Looks like Rose.princess designed the free dress. Well, if Stardoll doesn't give her credit, we should!


Thanks to elisaveta1994 for the info!

14 comments:

Joanna said...

I know! I noticed that the name wasn't on there and I really wanted to find out. I was thinking "Wow, I bet that person is a little ticked off right now..." And the Missmej bag or whatever, I didn't like it, but at least Stardoll had the decency to give credit to the user...

sahar-star said...

I was just gonna add a post about it :P
lol
and I agree with you, I'd be annoyed if I designed this dress

Noralie/BabetteCouture said...

I'm agree with you, too..I would be very sad..:)

Liza (elisaveta1994) said...

I think Rose.princess designed it.

http://i40.tinypic.com/21n2xxg.jpg

wwediva224 said...

its pretty

Sarah_Sugerplum said...

kinda cute =]
well done to her.

angelme12345 said...

its nice

Recordbaby said...

I Noticed The Name Wasnt There I Thought After You Brought It , It Wouuld Tell You But Oviously Not Ill Go To Her Page Now :)

rosie333. said...

Well done! It's a great concept!

ana_maria_12 said...

Looks simple (which I find sweet) :)

(cherry)cokeaddict said...

nice dress :-)

fantasmeni said...

I have no problem with the dress or the user...
But weren't WE supposed to vote for our favorite design?!
When did that happen?

angelme12345 said...

i think tht stardoll sud put the name of who designed it on the dress

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

i agree with angelme12345

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...