Friday, June 12, 2009

Want to write for Gossip-Stardoll?



A lot of people have asked me if they can be a writer for Gossip-Stardoll, and I've decided it's time we gave the readers a chance to blog here!

Interested?

Here's what it's all about.

The new writer will be chosen in a competition. Want to enter? It's easy!

Write an article about anything Stardoll related, and e-mail it to gossipstardoll@hotmail.com. Don't forget to include pictures and your Stardoll username!

To enter, you must have experience with blogger. 

*Never used Blogger before but you learn fast? Make a blog just to see how everything works!*


I will choose the 5 best entries, and they will get a trial here on Gossip-Stardoll. 
Every week, Sahar, Arna, Sean and I will choose one person to eliminate and one best writer of that week. The best writer of every week will receive a small prize of stardollars (about $60).

The winner of the competition will get the DKNY Tweed Set and the chance to be a permanent writer for this blog.


Deadline for entries: 19th June 2009. Entries received after that date will not be counted!

*You don't need to be superstar to enter!!*

Good luck!

32 comments:

Brita said...

Good Luck everybody !

Brita said...

I was wondering , how big is that ' small prize ' ?

Fiona said...

Probably about $60 :)

♥The Beautiful Bea♥ said...

May I enter? Nothing I'm just bored so thats why I said may I enter...I'm in. But not SS.

♥The Beautiful Bea♥ said...

Btw: I'll send you from my email- bealegaspi214@yahoo.com,k. The email I used here if from my mom...Well anyways I'm send it with a banner k?

Brita said...

well thats not a small prize ;) .

AnnA-twilighter said...

I'm soo entering :)

Fiona said...

You don't need to be superstar to enter!

Lyndsie said...

Hey everyone my blog
(stardoll-newsgossip.blogspot.com) is also having a contest for new authors. So maybe you can enter mine too because only 2 people have entered so far! So you may get a better chance of being an author.

You can ask me on stardoll (username PlainCity2) for more information!

sahar-star said...

Great competition Fiona! :]
I'd love to see a new writer ;D

Liza (elisaveta1994) said...

Is it okay if the text is sent in a Microsoft Office Word 2003 file?

Sarah_Sugerplum said...

wow, okay im so in!
id love to write for this amazing blog!
x

Fiona said...

Yep, you can send it in a file!

Emma said...

I'm so in! I love to write =]

-Cooldude said...

Awesome idea :D

recordbaby said...

Iv Enterd Fiona !

wwediva224 said...

Sounds like a fantastic oppitunity

Emma said...

Cool competition...
I'm entering!

coolgirl_1412 said...

Good Luck every one

Sammybeatiful/Bea said...

Kk.(i have 2 blogger accounts-sammybeatiful)

Hailey said...

I sent in my article but I forgot to put images, sorry!

Do you want me to resend the article I wrote with images this time?

Hanechon said...

Will the winner get to be a permanent writer or just a guest blogger?

Recordbaby said...

Yay I Enterd :)

Fiona said...

The winner gets to be a permanent writer :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in,my nick is vampire_

(cherry)cokeaddict said...

cool!, I entered :-)

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic idea!

Gee__Pea said...

I sent you all my post yesterday! Hope you like it!

XforaX said...

Hey! I love this Blog - when the comp. will end? Has it end yet? If no then ill try to get it! ^o^

Sarah_Sugerplum said...

Hey, i have sent mine, i hope it send!

Nasreen11 said...

About when is the judging over?

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

cool comp but im not good at articles lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...