Monday, June 7, 2010

New LE + Gift-O-Meter Prizes

I'm finally back! :]

My account was deleted for four whole months but after a LOT of work, I got it back this week.

Anyways, I probably won't be updating here too often, but I have two pieces of news today.

The LE store is under renovation, so the new LE will most likely be coming out today. I won't bother posting spoilers, I'm sure you've all seen them already on other blogs :] I can't be sure about the time, but sources tell me the LE is most likely to be released around 3pm-5pm GMT. (Not from GMT?)


Also, the Gift-O-Meter prizes have arrived for this week. They don't show up on the Summer Blowout page as I'm writing this, but if you spend, you will still get the new prizes. This works out pretty well because everyone will be spending lots of money on LE!

I don't know what all the prizes are yet, but these are the first two:

The rest will show up on the official Summer Blowout page soon anyway :]

Update: The new prizes show up on the Summer Blowout page now!

Bye for now, and hopefully I'll be writing again soon :]


Oh, and by the way, I don't know who started the rumour, but I am definitely not Teale's sister! LOL

1 comments:

molly9406 said...

the 3 rd gift is a beautiful bleu dress!!
I'm waiting for LE,I'm tired!!
haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...